Welcome to our home education blog.

We, as a family, are continuing to define what home-school looks like in our home. Now in the 4th season of our journey, I see more changes on the horizon. 
The key, I think, is to believe in what we are doing, to re-define it continuously for ourselves, being open to the evolution of learning. To always explore. 
This blog is about that exploration. 

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We have weeds.


I have always been a reluctant weed killer. I have the yard that the neighbours despise and say bad things about behind my back... or to me directly.
The thing is, I love the variety that a yard like mine gives, you can lie down in the grass and see bugs, clover, several kinds of grass and flowers, It is a wild urban jungle. 

Today we did a little experiment with our weeds. Inspired by Solomon, we made "paint" with our dandelion heads. 


Then we added some frozen raspberries from last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment